Assistant Human Resource Officer (AHRO)
Dhaka Ahsania Mission, Health and WASH Sector
- Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is a non-government development organization founded in 1958 by Khan Bahadur Ahsanullah, an eminent educationist, reformer and Sufi with the aim of social and spiritual development of entire human community. DAM has been contributing for the betterment of the disadvantaged population through operating 35 institutions and also 8 sectors of development. Health Sector is one of the core sectors of DAM which has also been operating 9 institutions and 14 donor funded projects.
- DAM Health & WASH Sector is going to recruit a competent and self-motivated individual for the position of Assistant Human Resource Officer (AHRO) of Health Sector. It’s a Dhaka based position.
- To maintain employee records (attendance, personal file, records etc.) according to DAM policy.
- To download, listing and short listing of CVs.
- To assist HR Officer in the overall recruitment process.
- To familiar with HR software.
- To provide secretarial support in the human resources processes.
- To prepare different kind of HR relevant official letters.
- To keep update Health Sector’s all employee list.
- To communicate with the assigned persons for Health Sector’s each institution/program/project in order to collect necessary documents related to HR within required time.
- To undertake field visit as and when required.
- To circulate meeting notices/office orders of Health Sector.
- To maintain rules and regulations of project, institution and organization.
- To maintain employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- To maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- To perform miscellaneous tasks supporting the Health Sector, this may vary according to the sector’s activities.
- To perform any other tasks time to time given by the authority.
Masters degree from any reputed university (Masters in HRM will be prioritized).
- Minimum 2 years experience as Assistant HR Officer Position (Experience in development field is preferable).
- Excellent organizational and multi tasking ability, familiarity with HR software and strong communication skills.
- Be able to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Applicants must have COVID 19 vaccination certificate.
- Work at office
- Tk. 20000 (Monthly)
Read Before Apply
“Smokers No Need to Apply”
“Preference will be given to suitable female candidates”
All employees of DAM are expected to perform roles and responsibilities following its code of conduct and safeguarding policies for preventing any forms of harassment and abuse.
Deserving candidates are requested to send their application with a cover letter, two professional references and a copy of recent passport size photograph with contact cell number to Director, Health and WASH Sector, Dhaka Ahsania Mission, House-152, Road-6, Block-Ka, PC Culture Housing Society, Shyamoli, Dhaka-1207 or through email at email@example.com.
Please write the name of position at the top of the envelope.
Please visit our website: www.amic.org.bd
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31 Jul 2022